Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Webcam Fun


BORED...
Just wasting time until I go to work at 6.

So today I only had one class (History). I know its super dorky but I love History. People in my class fall asleep but whenever I read the book or whenever I listen to my professor, I always try to imagine the events as movie scenes to make it more interesting.

Anyways, I tried using a different shade of lipstick but I always end up using red. I'm loving this new lipstick I bought from MAC. It's called "ruby woo". It looks super old Hollywood classic. I used to wear "amplified" but my sister pointed out that it sort of looks like a highlighter-ish on me. I was debating weather to get "ruby woo" or "Russian red" but "ruby woo" is more wearable in morning and in night time. =) I highly recommend this shade cos I do know that red lipstick looks good on anyone.

I bought a shitload of clothes over the past 2 weeks and haven't really had the chance to wear it and go out cos of school =( 2 midterms tomorrow. Cant wait for summer to come already!

Love, G

P.S.
Room is super dirty. Ewww... MUST CLEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment