Friday, May 20, 2011

Spring Bloom

Forever 21: Sheer Floral Top

Yesterday after school, Pat, Steven and Ricky decided to go on a random drive up to Highway 9 in Saratoga. We went to 7/11 to get snacks and drinks. Bay area weather was absolutely beautiful so I decided to wear my new sheer floral top from forever 21. The drive up was a little bit scary cos the roads were narrow and a lot of folks race up the highway. When we got to the spot, the view was breathtaking... Will post more pictures later cos I have to go to work at 11. =(

Love, G
P.S. Is anyone else here using Picasa 3??? Their new feature called picnik is amazing! I used the effect "cross process" on the first picture and it makes the image look very vintage and chic. LOVESSS IT.

On the other hand, cant waaaiiittt to go to LA next weekend. I miss socal!


No comments:

Post a Comment