Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thor

Image taken from www.imdb.com

Thor was... A-MA-ZING!!! I think the casting was just perfect. Chris Hemsworth definitely looks god-like and I was surprised to see Stellan Skarsgard in the movie... I think he would have been a good King too but Anthony Hopkins was also perfect. Anyways... the movie itself was okay. It had really funny moments when Thor was banished to New Mexico and good visuals and fight scenes but I have to admit, the conflict lacked depth. However, I love Kat Dennings' portrayal and Natalie Portman was gorgeous as usual. I don't want to spoil it to everyone but overall, I would recommend it. Plus Chris' body is out of this world (He's like a modern yum viking LOL - who wouldn't wanna check him out?! You just have to watch the movie and see how charming he is. Sighhh...I'm having an extreme Nordic fever right now.

Love, G

No comments:

Post a Comment