Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Foster The People


OMFREAKINGGOD... I've never been this excited with a band in SO LONG. I've listened to "Pumped Up Kicks" before but I never really got the chance to see the video. I heard a remix of Pumped Up Kicks v Walking In The Sun this morning and decided to look for the video in Youtube... and WOW... all of them are total BABBBEEESSS (ohhh heyyy ;)... Seriously good music with seriously good-looking band members... I can see these guys making it real big - although I think part of their charm is not being mainstream. I checked out their site and I desperately want to go to their June 2nd show in Mountain View but all the good tickets are sold out already. They have a show in August in San Francisco so I'll probably go there and trick Stevie to go with me HA HA HA...

They have an album coming out this May 23 and you guys should really check them out.

Image taken from: http://www.fosterthepeople.com

P.S.
Guy in tan hoodie... wow. just wow. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment