Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Of Vampires and Red Lips

When I first got my Nikon D3100, Steven took pictures of me in his room to test the camera.

I usually wear my make-up the same way as Lindsay in the pictorial so I was amazed when I first saw Lindsay Lohan's latest photoshoot with Tyler Shields that came out last week... We even kinda have the same pose! LOL. Anyways, Lindsay looks super gorgeous and there's something about red lips that I find very classic, dark and attractive. I used to have a thing with vampires when I was 12 or 13 so I really like this photo shoot.

I'm thinking of maybe posting make-up products I wear daily since I always get questions about how I do my make-up. Maaayyybeee... I'm super busy with school right now and I haven't had any sleep the past 2 days so sorry for the lack of update.

Love, G


Image taken from: tylershields.com





No comments:

Post a Comment