Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ah Uh Mi Head

American Eagle: black boyfriend blazer, Forever 21: olive green loose fitted jersey tank, Hollister: shorts Bakers: wooden wedge

It was a nice bay area weather today. It was still a little bit cold in the morning so I wore a blazer. I'm in love with this American Eagle blazer. The price was super reasonable and it's really good quality. Took these pictures after school... School was a bit boring and I felt sleepy all throughout Political Science (but probably because I took 2 antihistamine pills in the morning for my stubborn allergies- lol). I'm disappointed with my test results in psychology but then again maybe it's just my Asian stereotype coming out hahaha.

Had a 2 hour break between speech and psychology and I was browsing at skins season 1 and 2 season soundtracks. Loved the show but somehow I just stopped watching after I found out that the entire original cast was going to be replaced. I have this weird habit of not finishing shows that I love (like The O.C.) because I don't want it to end (does that make sense? lol). And lately I stopped watching Dexter too after (maybe I shouldn't spoil it for everyone) after season 4.
I'm looking forward to Cinco de Mayo and the weekend. I feel like I haven't had a drink in awhile.

Love, G


No comments:

Post a Comment