Thursday, July 14, 2011

Alice's Summer Thing


Last June 26, I was in San Francisco with Steven, Harris and Pam at the Golden Gate Park for Alice's Summer Thing. It was an amazing experience being with 15,000 people in an open field just chilling while reading books and snacking. The event was a success and the best thing was that it was FREE. Anyways, it was the first time I heard if Andrew Allen and he is amazing LIVE! One Republic also killed it in the end and their performance of Good Life was the best of the day. But seriously guys, if you havent heard of Andrew Allen before, I think he's such a talented up and coming singer... and he's sooo hot too!!! =D

Love, G

P.S.

I know this is suppose to be a fashion blog but I havent even posted pictures of my outfits in the longest time but that's because Steven sucks at being my designated photographer =( BLAAAHHH... I promise though, there will be a lot of pics in the future because I think I shop at least twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment