Tuesday, July 5, 2011

2011 Top 5 Summer Essentials


My favorite season is here! I know summer can be extremely excruciating for some people but I'm the kind of person who thrives in heat! Here's my (most used) summer essentials this year!

5 Nars Blush in Taos - IDK about you but I think Nars makes the best blush ons. Taos has this dark coral color and a hint of shimmer that's gives you a nice blush perfect for summer.
4 Mac Lipstick in  Russian Red - I dont even have to explain why... Russian Red is the only color I consistently use day and night!
3 Forever 21 Hat - Aside from being stylish these hat also protects your mane from heat and is perfect when you don't have time to style your hair. I always braid my hair to the side and put these babies on for a summer effortless laid back look.
2 Jeffrey Campbell Lita - I've been lusting for a pair of these babies since last year and when I finally got them last month, I've been wearing them everywhere ever since. These babies are not only super comfy and chic but it also give you a towering height. It's perfect with shorts, tights and dress!
1 Loreal Bronzer in Glam Bronze - I am absolutely in love with this product. It's super inexpensive but the quality is topnotch. It gives you not just a beautiful bronze it also gives you this illuminating gold undertone! Perfect summer product especially for those having a hard time to get a perfect tan like me.

Have a good summer everyone!
Love, G

1 comment: